Security & Building Rules/Access
24 hour security will be provided inside and outside the building.
The Lone Star State Classic, Greater Collin Kennel Club, Inc., Texas Kennel Club Inc, Trinity Valley Kennel Club, Inc., the Superintendent, their agents, employees, etc. assume no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained by exhibitors, handlers, or to any of the dogs or property, and further assume no responsibility for injury to children or damage caused by a dog.
All persons attending these dog shows hereby waive any claims for damages against the Greater Collin Kennel Club, Inc., the Texas Kennel Club, Inc., the Trinity Valley Kennel Club, Inc., the Superintendent or their members in the event a motor vehicle must be entered to rescue a dog from overheating or suffocation due to improper ventilation.
SMOKING AND/OR USING TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED IN ANY SPACE IN DALLAS CONVENTION CENTER.
NO FOOD OR DRINKS MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING. ONLY FOOD PURCHASED FROM THE CONCESSIONAIRE CAN BE CONSUMED IN THE BUILDING. FOOD & BEVERAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE BUILDING EACH EVENT DAY.
PUPPIES UNDER THE AGE OF SIX MONTHS AND UNENTERED DOGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY INTO THE BUILDING.
Skates, skateboards, and scooters are not allowed in the building (with the exception of ADA approved aids). Balloons of any type, or helium tanks are not allowed.
No decoration of any type shall be attached to the ceiling, walls, floor, furnishings or fixtures. No artificial snow, glitter, confetti, rice, or birdseed is allowed.
Responsibility for an exhibitor’s child is the exhibitor’s – both for the child’s welfare & any damages done by the child.
- The building hours:
- Thursday - 7:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Friday - 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Saturday - 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday - 6:00 am to end of show
- All loading and unloading can be done through the Docks 3, 4, or 5. No crates, dollies, pens, or other equipment can be transported through other doors or entrances to the building.
- During the show, all exhibitors will enter the property through the either Loading Dock 3, 4 or 5. The Spectator entrance will be through the front entrance.
- PROOF OF ENTRY WILL BE REQUIRED FOR FREE BUILDING ACCESS THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY OF THE EVENT. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Exhibitor pins will be distributed to all exhibitors for all days of the event FOR ACCESS TO THE BUILDING AND TO THE SHOW FLOOR WHERE THE RINGS ARE LOCATED. Pins may be picked up at the information and catalog table.