- Exhibitors with and without grooming space reservations can drive in to unload through Loading Dock 5 into the North Hall or through Loading Dock 2 into the Main Hall from 7:30am-9:30am on Thursday. All vehicles must be removed by 10:00am on Thursday. Unloading after 9:30am will be done from the loading dock area.
- All engines and generators must be turned off during unloading and loading
- Exhibitors are required to unload and remove their vehicles as quickly as possible. You can set up your equipment after your vehicle is removed.
- All dogs and equipment must be removed immediately following BIS on Sunday.
- The building is fully climate controlled except during hours of vehicle access. Please plan accordingly.
- All other loading and unloading must be done through Loading Docks 3, 4 or 5. No crates, dollies, pens, or other equipment can be transported through other doors or entrances to the building.